KEY SCRIPTURES: “And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.” -Exodus 33.14. “Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest: in earing time and in harvest thou shalt rest.” Exodus 34.21. “24For he had dominion over all the region on this side the river from Tiphsah even to Azzah, over all the kings on this side the river: and he had peace on all sides round about him. 25And Judah and Israel dwelt safely, every man under his vine and under his fig tree, from Dan even to Beersheba, all the days of Solomon.” 1Kings 4.24-25. Read also 1Kings 5.4.
Peaceful rest is sweet after labour. Peace is the hallmark of good living. A life without peace is at best a restless life. It is a life of slavery and servitude. It is a life without God. God (Jesus) slept peaceably in the ship while the storm was busy raging against the ship conveying Jesus and his disciples to their place of rest. His disciples were afraid because they yet knew not the capacity of the God-man in their midst. When the storm-ignited waves beat into the ship, they cried, “… Master, carest thou not that we perish? Mark 4.38c. How would Jesus, the Lord over all, have allowed Himself to be swept away by the raging storm? This was and is unthinkable. They woke Him up and He promptly rebuked the storm. The presence of Jesus in the midst of any storm is a storm-breaker. Covet His Presence any day and anywhere you find yourself, dear user of this KPC. As you embark on today’s prayer, I decree that you will enjoy comprehensive peace as the Lord’s Presence liberates your soul from the storms raging against it, in Jesus’ name. Peace is sweet when the Lord grants one, one. King David, all through his life fought battles; though he was victorious in nearly all, he hardly had any rest till he died. He fought from his childhood till he died. The Lord, God Jehovah forbade him to build a house for Him because his hands were adjudged bloody from the battles he fought, 1Chronicles 22.6-8. On the contrary, the Lord made his son, Solomon’s reign to be peaceful. He gave him rest on every side. This Solomon bore testimony of when he said, “… the LORD my God hath given me rest on every side, so that there is neither adversary nor evil occurrence.” 1Kings 5.4. Beloved user of this KPC, as you dwell in His Presence these days of prayer, the Lord, our God will grant you peace on all sides as you put your trust in Him. Forces troubling your life shall be silenced. He will deal with all of them, according to His prerogative of mercy. God will favour you with peace. All you need to do is to trust Him. When you trust Him, He will lead you into the path of peace even in the midst of the storms of life. Let us pray:
- Lord, take me out of the valley of anxiety, to my place of rest, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, take me out of the valley of worry and apprehension, to my place of peace and comfort in the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, take me out of the region of crisis, to the region of peace, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, take me out of the valley of trouble, to my place of quietness and rest, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, take me out of the valley of servitude to my place of peace, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, take me out of the valley of poverty, to my palace of prosperity, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, let peace be farther away from any assigned agent of crises in my life and family, in Jesus’ name.
- Peace of God, like a river; flood my life and home this moment, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, let all evil workers have their habitation branded with crises, in Jesus’ name.
- My Father and my God, let peace be alien to those seeking my fall, after the order of Daniel’s enemies,’ in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord my God, let the habitation of the wicked launching attacks on my destiny be cursed irredeemably, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, cause me to dwell in safety, in Jesus’ name.
- My Father, unleash Your judgment upon the habitation of wicked family elders seeking to truncate Your plan for my life, in Jesus’ name, Job 18.15.
- Let the habitation of dark personalities seeking my fall be desolate, in Jesus’ name, Psalm 69.25.
- Let the curse of the Lord be upon the habitation of the wicked who desire no rest for my soul, in Jesus’ name, Proverbs 3.33.
- O Lord, my God, arise! Let the defended city of the wicked who desired my hurt and crises for my home; be desolate and their habitation forsaken, in Jesus’ name, Isaiah 27.10.
- Lord, because I am called by Your name, cause me to dwell in a Peace Haven, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, cause me to dwell in quiet in accordance with Your promise, in Jesus’ name, Isaiah 32.18.
- Peace from God my Father, be restored unto me now in the midst of this mind-blowing crises, in Jesus’ name.
- Great shall be my peace and my children shall be taught of the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
- You power of perennial unrest, visiting my habitation, be destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
- My Father, overwhelm me with Your peace and take me to my place of rest, I Jesus’ name.
- My dwelling place is in the name of the Lord, which is my Refuge, in Jesus’ name.
Pastor Oluwaniyi, an accountant, is the Senior Minister in Charge of Christ Apostolic Church, Power Assembly, Abule Egba, Lagos.
Thanks for reading this. Please like it, comment and share this story. Also follow Julius Adegunna, and PTL News on our Social Media handles or call 234-8033260387, 8120969883. If you have been blessed by our website, you are free to bless us in return. Reach out to the Publisher for donations and supports. God bless you.